Once your photos are ready for viewing, you will receive an email with a link and password. These instructions will guide you through ordering using the link in that email.
Navigating the album:
- Click on the link.
- Enter the password.
- Click on “View Photos.” The photos will be displayed in the thumbnail view, showing a grid of multiple photos.
- To view individual photos, click on the photo.
- Click the < or > arrows at the top of the screen under the album name to go to the next individual photo.
- To zoom in on portions of the photo from the individual photo view, click the magnifying glass in the bottom right corner of the photo, and use your mouse to hover over the part of the photo you would like to be magnified.
- To go back to the thumbnail view, click the icon in the top left corner that looks like 4 squares.
Adding and viewing favorite photos:
- To add a photo to your favorites list, click the heart at the top right of the photo viewing area. Favorites can be added from the thumbnail view, or individual view.
- To view the favorites you have selected, click the home button (a house shaped icon in the top left corner of the page), and click “View Favorites.”
Adding photos to your cart:
- From the thumbnail view, click the photo you would like to order.
- To the right of the photo, click the drop down menu under “Size” and click the desired size.
- Adjust the crop displayed on the photo to your liking.
- Select “Toning” and “Border” (Optional).
- Select paper type.
- Matte has no sheen and the is most popular paper type. It is less susceptible to finger prints and is the best option if you are planning to use a frame with glass to avoid a double glare.
- Glossy has a high sheen and has a crisp look.
- Metallic has a high sheen and has a shimmer to it which makes your photo look like it was printed on metal. Great for both black and white and color photos.
- Select “Mounting” (Optional for prints under 10×10).
- Click here for more information on Styrene.
- 3/4” Black Standout is a thick foam backing, which comes ready to hang and does not need to be framed. Great cost efficient substitute for a canvas or frame.
- Select “Protective Coating” (Optional). Coating provides an extra layer of protection for your photo, while a laminate is thicker coating for even higher protection.
- Select “Texture” (Optional). Textures are stamped into your photo for a unique look that gives the illusion of being printed on different materials. Highly recommended for photos that are mounted.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
Placing your order:
- Click the cart icon in the top right of the screen (It will have the number of items in your cart displayed), then click “View Cart” at the bottom of the drop down.
- To view details of individual items in your cart, click on the basket item description (Example: 1 unique print).
- To return to the basket summary from the basket details, click “Basket Summary” above the order details. (You cannot check out from the “Basket Details” page).
- When you are ready to check out, click on “Proceed to Checkout” from the “Basket Summary” page.
- Select “Shipping Option.”
- Select “Payment Method.”
- To pay with a credit card, select “Credit Card via PayPal.” Please note, you do not need a PayPal account to use this method.
- Select “Mail Payment” if you prefer to mail a check or money order. Please note, your payment must be received within 7 days of your order, or your order will be automatically cancelled. Your order will not be processed until your payment has been received.
- Below “Payment Method,” select “Place Order.”
- If you selected “Mail Payment,” your order has been submitted and is pending until payment has been received.
- If you selected to pay with a Credit Card via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. If you have an account, enter your password. If you do not have an account, click “Don’t have a PayPal account?” at the bottom right corner and fill out your payment information and submit your payment. Your order will be processed once your payment clears.